Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tug A Jug

Ooooohhh what's this? A new toy!
Photobucket
I saw this first! It's mine!
Photobucket
No way Jose, it's mine!
Photobucket
I smell cookies in there!
Photobucket
Hey you cookies, come outta there!
Photobucket
Play bow to the awesomeness of this toy! (Dex in the background trying to check it out from between his brother's legs...)
Photobucket
Heyyyyyy, let me try that!
Photobucket
If the cookies won't come out, I'm going in!
Photobucket
chew chew chew
Photobucket
gnaw gnaw gnaw
Photobucket
What about this rope? Does that have something to do with the cookies?
Photobucket
I'm getting angry, you cookies come outta there!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And so we find Rocco now, having decided the best way to get the cookies is to eat through the jar he is still (quietly!) working on it!

No comments: