Sunday, May 23, 2010

God Has A Funny Sense of Humor

Someday I will absolutely own a little French bulldog puppy girl, but for now, God has a funny sense of humor...

For a little extra motivation on my road to weight loss, my fiance agreed, if I lost the weight of a French bulldog, he would get me a puppy of my very own as soon as we got a new house.

Well, as this post is named, God has a funny sense of humor... I prayed for a little girl French bulldog puppy, but God brought into our lives just what we didn't know we needed, Jake. Instead of a little Frenchie girl, I got an old BT boy, but we couldn't appreciate and love him more.

That doesn't mean I won't stalk Frenchies now where I can...

This is Meatloaf, "Meaty", a little boy from my favorite breeders, Cape Cod Frenchies, whom we met yesterday. Look at those beautiful ears!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Someday...


No comments: