Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holy Super Swag, Batman!

A while back, I posted a reply to a thread about treats. I recommended Grandma Lucys which we had purchased their cookies and freeze-dried meatballs locally and LOVED them, they are hands down our dogs' faves. Grandma Lucys uses all natural, organic, human grade quality (I tried the cookies, they're good :))

Anyways on their website was a link for samples I posted to the Woofers (a Boston Terrier Board), and today we got an entire box of full size treats! We got two types of food, a large container of freeze-dried meatballs in cheeseburger flavor, a small version of freeze-dried treats and small dog size cookies (perfect for the Leos and tug-a-jug)!

I have never gotten such amazing, wonderful products free from a company- I loved the company before and now I can't recommend them enough!
p.s. I sent a package to Hooves and Hounds Farm too- Keep your eyes out!

All the Goodies

Photobucket

Food samples and Freeze-dried Meatballs

Photobucket

Cookies, mini meatballs, and more food

Photobucket

All in all, at least $30 worth of free goodies! What a find!

No comments: