Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Weekend of Crafting

I am in the process of making baseball leashes to match the boys' Red Sox collars for the summer season. I am also making Spring-themed leashes for my friend and neighbor, Lauren, for her Yorkie and Chiuahua for her birthday. (I will post pictures when I finish)

Dexter's crate was too small and the zipper broken, so he got a new soft crate to match his brother. Basically, he went from a studio apartment to a penthouse! I made a new bed for the boys to match the color scheme/decor in the guest room (also the boys' favorite room because it gets full sun and has access to the patio). Dexter has claimed it as his own, and since it is a perfect fit for his new bedroom I guess I will be making another for Rocco soon.

Photobucket
The bed is a black and white trendy paisley print (the room has orange walls with white trim and black and white photo prints)

A perfect fit for Lil' Man's bed
Photobucket

Dex spent the day sleeping on the futon on his new bed. Then for the Celtics game his new bed followed him to the living room
Photobucket
How stinkin cute can one little guy be?
Photobucket

A happy little boy sleeping on his new bed with his new bone
(Yes, he's sleeping on the bone)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Rocco watching the Celts with his Daddy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What Mom does while the boys watch the Celtics
Photobucket

No comments: