Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Island of Misfit Toys

Well, this Island of Misfit Toys has a visitor...

Meet Jake! He will be staying with us, how long is up in the air depending on my boys and his family.

Please send Good Vibes this way

Maybe he's 6, but I think frosty face (and bootie) is a little older...either way he is simply darling, super quiet and mellow. Went for a nice walk with my boys and my neighbor's chihuahua and yorkie. He's a really good boy so far, mostly he loves his sucky blankie and seems to adore people (and carrots)

I'm loving his one crinkle ear and his little lightning bolt tail
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jack, the Bulldogge said...

Travelin' Jack sends hugs to littel Jake (and your guys too)! Hope he continues to settle in well. Jack loves to follow Rocco and you guys's stories. Follow his adventures as well....www.travelinjacksdog-blog.blogspot.com.