Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Puppies so shiny you'll need sunglasses just to look at them

The boys got a tubby today, they had to Rocco got banana bread batter stuck to his chest from sticking his head all the way in the bowl. Plus the weather was so nice I only had to towel them off then they could dry in the sunshine. They also got a brushing with the shedding comb and they LOVED every second of it! Between the baby shampoo and the Spring brushdown, they are shiny and their white is so bright, I think they're hunkier than ever ;)

Geez, Mom, why? It's just a little banana bread and I'm saving it there for later
Photobucket
Rub-a-dub-dub two Bostons in a tub
Photobucket
Please can I get out now? I'm a good boy
Photobucket
Snug as a bug in a rug, or in this case, a fluffy towel
Photobucket
so fresh and so clean
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I air dry Jerry
Photobucket
This is my good side
Photobucket
Photobucket
How Rocco got the nickname "Big Sexy" look at the big sexy chest lol you could hang a billboard on it
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: